Saturday, December 6, 2008

CF, The Holiday Edition

PacificBasin/AIO's first annual Give, Gift & Make holiday craft fair and bake sale DID WORK yesterday raising more than $1,100 to benefit the Next Step Shelter's holiday party.


Thank you to everyone for swarming our stuff and giving so generously. It will be much appreciated by the kids at next weekend's party.



Now for more fun picks from Mr. Michael Keany.


Ephy's beautiful rice crispy snowmen.


Doing BIZ.

CF represented with gingerbread, brownie and blondie sandwiches with cinnamon, vanilla and chocolate buttercreams respectively! Hours (and a small fire) worth of baking in the not-so-easy bake oven was worth it in the end.



Crafter time.


Watch your back, Brie. Scott might steal your Kiele modeling gig.





Thanks for waiting in line! (Note the 24hr Fitness in the back. The pre-workout types were strangely a hard sell.)

Have a lovely weekend!
XOXO, CF

3 comments:

mooseface said...

darn it i was in the area up at hotel street:( well i looks like you guys sure at a grand ole' time. those yum yums sure look yummie:)

Jenny | Aubrey Road said...

From Terry:

Oh Jenny, the Great Cookie Baker
Creator of all things Cookie,
Those crispy, chewy, crumbly, cakey
Those round, square, rectangular, flakey
Always sweet and tastey:I WORSHIP YOUR GINGERBREAD BARS!

So spicey and moist, I must confess, I did not share.
I wanted to, but it would have been a mortal sin soI didn't dare.
They far exceed any other sinful delight,
And my boys declared the chocolate chip bars "amazing! You must get more..."
I am thankful that you have opened your heart to the bar cookie, I want more, I want more, I want more.
And pray you make more soon.

Thank you for blessing us all with your divine gift!
Your sweets always give us a lift.
I pray you continue to bless us for the rest of eternity,
Jenny, the Great Cookie Baker, Creator of all things Cookie.

Amen.

[n] said...

Great work baker, I love it. And of course I love the delicious pictures!

Cookies be with you.
And also with you.